Almost every time Trip notices me nursing Anna Kate he asks what I am doing in the cutest, most confused way. I explain that I am feeding Anna Kate and that babies drink milk from their moms, but that big kids drink milk from a sippy cup. He follows that up by asking if he can feed her. He says, "I wanna feed her." I explain further that only mamas can feed babies like that, not daddy or big brothers.
The other day, while I was nursing AK, Trip walked up with his monkey and said, "I wanna feed monkey." Just for grins, I said, "Okay. You can feed monkey."
Trip proceeded to lift up his shirt and put his monkey's mouth to his belly button to eat.
He has repeated this several times since and I always get a pretty good laugh! What a sweet, curious, and inventive little boy!



0 comments:
Post a Comment