6/28/11

Family Resemblance

Anna as a baby

Kay Lynn - Cupcake

Uncle Timmy on the left

I have had several people tell me lately that AK looks like my mother in law, Kay Lynn. I think it must be something in the eyes. I also see a little bit of my little brother Tim and my sister Anna in her.

What do you think? Any family resemblance?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

agross said...

I think she looks like a crazy combo of all of us (in a good way). Its hard to really tell right now though because we have very few baby pics before we had teeth, and oddly our heads grew big time in between. Therefore, this is a TBD matter, but I'll send you some more pics tomorrow that I just found :). Love you!

Anonymous said...

She sure is cute!! I think Anna is right - a perfect mix. My future daughter-in-law is quite pretty,
I must add. :)

Anonymous said...

by the way, that was me, Bre'anna. :) I guess it took my blog name as my own.