5/27/11
little hands
It's hard for me to believe, but Anna Kate has been pretty coordinated at grabbing her toys for a while now. It took Trip much longer to learn this skill, so it feels like she is growing up too fast!
AK is doing so much better these days. Shortly after my post about how difficult things had been, she miraculously started feeling better. I still don't know if she just outgrew whatever was causing her so much pain, or if her reflux medicine just took a few weeks to kick in. She is still on the medicine (because I am too afraid to take her off of it), but I hope she won't have to take it for long.
Thank you for everyone who has been praying for her and offering words of wisdom. Praise the Lord for a baby that feels better and for little hands learning to grab!
Posted by Rachael at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment