Trip - Birthday Questions, 3 yrs.
(I asked these questions while we were playing play dough. His answers are in quotes, and there are some where I filled in the blanks when I lost his attention :)
(I asked these questions while we were playing play dough. His answers are in quotes, and there are some where I filled in the blanks when I lost his attention :)
- What is your favorite color? "Blue"
- What is your favorite toy? "play dough"
- What is your favorite fruit? "apples"
- What is your favorite tv show? "Sid"(the Science Kid)
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Noodles (macaroni and cheese), Trip’s answer, “pancakes”
- What is your favorite outfit? Trip would wear his footie pajanimals all day every day if he could, Trip’s answer, “play dough clothes”
- What is your favorite game? Trip’s answer, “play dough”. We mostly play golf outside.
- What is your favorite snack? Trip’s answer, “banana’s” He never really eats bananas, but likes apples for snack time.
- What is your favorite animal? “My favorite animal is Monkey”
- What is your favorite song? Trip's answer,“Guitars”. Probably “Checkin’ out Charts” from the Sid the Science Kid CD
- What is your favorite book? “Potato Head” (which is not a book, but a toy). Right now we read “If you give a Moose a Muffin” a lot.
- Who is your best friend? “Zat” (Zac Walker)
- What is your favorite cereal? Chocolate Chex. (This is where he starts getting really goofy) Trip's answer, “Blocks”
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? (Now he's not paying attention at all!) I would probably say his favorite things include "workin'" with his Dad, digging, and swinging.
- What is your favorite drink? “Juice box”
- What is your favorite holiday? My answer for Trip - Christmas
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? “stuffed animals”
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? He asks most often for oatmeal
- What do you want for dinner on your birthday? "Noodles"
- What do you want to be when you grow up? “I want to make paper airplanes”




2 comments:
Yeah finally pictures of my beautiful Grandchildren
What a great idea Rach! I might have to steal!!!
Post a Comment