Father's Day weekend was the Boerne Berges Fest. We enjoyed the parade and festivities on Saturday. Here is a taste of what we saw ...
The Main Plaza gazebo, a local landmark of sorts, was turned into a beer bar. On a sidenote, I was telling my sister about the event and how we "had a beer and listened to some good music" and Trip started saying "Beeeer"! It was so cute that we kept asking him to repeat it. Let's just say that my mom did not think this was a funny story.
Just people watching ...
The high school mascot, a Charger (which I assume is a horse based on the costume, otherwise I would not have known what a charger was), came to say hello to Trip.
His reaction was priceless! I felt so bad for him, but I promise he only cried for a second. Once the horse walked away he was perfectly fine.



0 comments:
Post a Comment