I have been without a computer for more than a week now, so I am late posting about my amazing husband/Trip's amazing father. The plan for the weekend was to relax, but J ended up helping a close friend build a fort in his backyard as a surprise for his 4 boys. They spent many hours in the hot sun building the entire thing from scratch. J continues to amaze me as a husband, father and friend. He is the best in every way!6/22/10
The Best Dad
I have been without a computer for more than a week now, so I am late posting about my amazing husband/Trip's amazing father. The plan for the weekend was to relax, but J ended up helping a close friend build a fort in his backyard as a surprise for his 4 boys. They spent many hours in the hot sun building the entire thing from scratch. J continues to amaze me as a husband, father and friend. He is the best in every way!Posted by Rachael at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment