This week was Fiesta in San Antonio, and J and I had to opportunity to participate fully for the first time with J's sister Greta, who was a Duchess. I have been told that this SA tradition is second only to Marti Gras ... and based on the traffic this week I believe it. I will write more about the events of the week later, but for now wanted to share this cute picture that my friend sent me. Trip spent Saturday evening with his friends Daniel and David while J and I were at an event. This is a picture of the three of them watching TV. Daniel (the oldest) refers to Trip as "Kip", which I think is hilarious. I wonder if the nickname will stick between these two friends??? I can't wait to see how their little friendships grow.
4/25/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment