4/14/10

Growing Boy

Trip has really been on the move lately, so I thought I'd document some of the fun things he is up to ...

Throwing food (fun for Trip, fun for Jack (our dog), not so fun for me)

Playing with his new "baw" from Wal-Mart

Still loves "Ahh Eee" as he calls his Lamby


J calls this half of our living room "Trip's Play Land" ... his toys have gotten out of control!

Loves to read. Favorite books are "Baby Einstein's Touch and Feel Neighborhood Animals" and his favorite page of that book is the "Daw" page (that's dog in Trip language). Other favorite book is "Fly High" with pop up airplane, helicopter, hot air balloon and jet fighter. He loves the "Boon" page the most and points at the different color balloons so that I can say the color. I can already tell that he is going to wear me out with reading the same books over and over. But he is just so cute when he crawls up to me holding a book, I can't resist!


I have had to take all of the batteries out of our remote controls because he loves playing with (AKA throwing) them!

Words: Baw (ball), Ahh Eee (used interchangeably for Lamby, Jack or Mia), Daw (dog), Dat (while pointing, saying "that"), Dadda (everything else, including his Dad)
Signs: All done, Food/Water


My new favorite thing that Trip has learned is to give me kisses. This is the most precious thing and I make him give me kisses all of the time because I know it won't last long!

1 comments:

thepeytons said...

Trip looks like such a BIG boy in all these pictures!! I can't get over how much older his face looks. Thanks for this sweet post, Rach.