10/29/09

4 Year Anniversary

So, I am a little late on this post, and I'm sorry to say that we failed to take a picture ... but J and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary a week ago on Oct. 22. Thanks to our good friends, Ben and Lindy Walker, for taking care of Trip for the night, we were able to enjoy a relaxing dinner and a movie for the first time in a very long time. After much discussion, J and I decided against doing anything extravagant this year. We both agreed that spending some good 'ole down time together was what we were both sorely in need of!

It is hard to believe that I have only been married to my wonderful husband for 4 years. A lot has happened - We got a dog; bought, remodeled and sold our first home; moved to the Hill Country; started a business; and had a baby - Just to name a few of our big moments! I cannot imagine being married to a more loving and supportive man ... And of course, he keeps me laughing too!

0 comments: