These are the only pictures I got of Trip in his Halloween costume on the actual day of Halloween ... In his carseat on our way to a friend's house. I took these on my cell phone, so the quality isn't the best.
Trip with his friend Mattie ... the top part of his tiger costume didn't stay on for long! Luckily he had a cute pumpkin shirt on underneath. He's upset in this picture because I was making him play during nap time :(

Here are a few shots I took of Trip right after he got his costume about a month ago. He is posing with his friend Riley, who is a chicken. Things started off great ...
But soon, Trip became what we now lovingly refer to as "Grumpy Tiger"!


Trip with his friend Mattie ... the top part of his tiger costume didn't stay on for long! Luckily he had a cute pumpkin shirt on underneath. He's upset in this picture because I was making him play during nap time :(
Here are a few shots I took of Trip right after he got his costume about a month ago. He is posing with his friend Riley, who is a chicken. Things started off great ...
But soon, Trip became what we now lovingly refer to as "Grumpy Tiger"!
The Grumpy Tiger cheered up pretty quickly after he shed his tiger coat!



1 comments:
i just want to pinch him all over!!! He is adorable. Hope you guys are doing well.
Whitney
Post a Comment