Trip has really been so much fun lately. He has much more control over his upper body and is always wiggling and kicking as if he wants to run around the house! I can only imagine what life will be like when he is actually able to crawl and then walk. Trip has also started making lots of different noises - from a high pitched squeel that I think he learned from his friend Jovie, to a low mumbling that sometimes sounds like real words. To top things off, he has figured out how to stick his tongue out! Below are a few cute pictures I took of him yesterday while we were doing tummy time. A lot of people have told me lately that he has my eyes ... you be the judge.
9/3/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)



2 comments:
I love the pictures, he is so cute and totally has your eyes. And yes life when they are walking is fun but very very busy.
Totally has your eyes!!! I thought that immediately when I saw the picture, even before I read your little entry about it.
Post a Comment