5/19/13

7 Months

 
Posted by Picasa


Oh, this boy makes me happy! He is so sweet and cuddly, and has such a great belly laugh!

At 7 months...
Wills can almost sit unsupported
He eats food 2 times a day, but still doesn't care much for it
Is STILL teething....but no teeth yet
A great sleeper at night and during naps
Has started expressing some opinions - Grunts or yells at Trip when he is being too rough.
Wills is such a pincher! He especially likes getting those little hairs at the bottom of my hair line.
Still wants to put everything in his mouth
Loves to jump in his jumperoo or with J holding him on the bed
Like his brother, he loves being tossed in the air (something AK has always hated!)

In the labor and delivery room after Wills was born, J and I agreed that he resembled my little brother Timmy. As he has grown and changed, I see glimpses of my grandpa, my dad's dad, "Poppy" in him. Especially when he smiles. I remember that when Timmy was little, everyone said he looked like our Poppy too. I just think it is so sweet that Wills is taking after my dad's side of the family considering his namesake. His middle name, Randal, is after my dad. When Wills smiles, my heart swells with gratitude for the little reminder of my dad and grandpa.

0 comments: