Have Patience, Have Patience, Don't be in such a hurry
When you get impatient, you only start to worry
Remember, Remember, that God is patient too
And think about the times when others have to wait for you
These days I have been asking Trip to sing this children's song to me as I wait on the arrival of this baby boy! I am trying to appreciate only having two little ones to chase after. I am also cherishing all of the sweet hugs and kisses from my current "baby" who I know will grow up overnight when her baby brother arrives.
Other things to be thankful for ... I have slept well every night this week, I feel relatively good, and the weather has cooled. Also, I have a husband who has been so understanding and helpful, trying to be home as much as possible.
Please pray that I will have patience and know that the Lord's timing is perfect.
9/21/12
Patience
Posted by Rachael at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Right there with you! I appreciate every reminder to enjoy these last few weeks and marvel at the miracle of carrying a baby. So easy to forget right now. I'll pray for your patience as I pray for mine!
Post a Comment