Lately, Trip has decided that the camera is his friend.
If he or Anna Kate is doing something silly or noteworthy, he often asks that I take their picture. Now, "noteworthy" to a 3 year old means just about anything. In the pictures below, Trip requested that I take pictures of Anna Kate walking around with one shoe on. This is probably her favorite activity.
With this new found love of the camera, Trip and Anna Kate have started to fake smile for pictures. Lovely.
If he or Anna Kate is doing something silly or noteworthy, he often asks that I take their picture. Now, "noteworthy" to a 3 year old means just about anything. In the pictures below, Trip requested that I take pictures of Anna Kate walking around with one shoe on. This is probably her favorite activity.
With this new found love of the camera, Trip and Anna Kate have started to fake smile for pictures. Lovely.



0 comments:
Post a Comment