I thought it was about time to "officially" (since anything posted to the blog makes it official) announce our baby boy's name. As with all of our children, we are using family names. Baby boy's full name will be...
William Randal Kuper
William - After J's grandfather on his mom's side, William Samuel Thompson. According to anyone who knew "Sam" he was a kind-hearted man, loving father, dedicated husband, and brilliant engineer. Grandaddy passed away this year and we miss him. We couldn't be more proud to name a son after him.
Randal - We have always known that if we were to have another boy, his middle name would be Randal after my dad, Randal Paul Gross, who passed away when I was 9. My dad loved his wife, loved his kids, and most importantly he loved Jesus. Our prayer is that our little William Randal will love the Lord as passionately as his grandpa did.





1 comments:
I didn't know Js grandfathers last name was Thompson... I guess I'll have to name my first boy Randal William Thompson since you beat me William Randal ;).
Post a Comment