6/6/12

Antics

 
 
 
 
 
 


The other day I decided to capture some of Anna Kate's typical antics. After a long walk, Trip fell asleep in the stroller. I carried him in and he slept for an hour on the couch while AK "destroyed" around him. She worked on her climbing, stacking, tearing, and yelling skills while he slept peacefully. Oh, what I would give to sleep that hard!

Anna Kate is definitely the child that I know will challenge me in the years to come. She already has such a strong will and determination ... I think these are some character traits I probably possessed (past tense- wink) and I'm sure I will be calling my mom for advice in the future! She is my little mess, and I love every bit of her. I am so amazed at how the Lord created her to learn and discover.

And how about that sweet sleeping boy?! He probably tells me 20 times a day, "Mama, I love you" followed by a big hug.

Life is Sweet :)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: