5/17/12
Me and My Baby Girl
I am so often behind the camera, that it is rare for me to get a picture with my children. My sister and mom captured these of me and AK last weekend.
Since returning from Missouri, Anna Kate has had a harder time getting to sleep. She has always been so easy to just lay down and leave to fall asleep on her own. Over the weekend, she got into the habit of having me or J hold her until she fell asleep.
First, this seemed like a setback. I kept thinking, I sure hope she gets back into good sleep habits before a new baby comes. But, last night, I was rocking her to sleep - something I never had to do until this week - and it just hit me that even though there will be a new baby soon, right now Anna Kate IS my baby.
So, I just rocked, and rocked, and rocked. And smelled her little baby head, and rubbed her little baby back. And just tried to soak it all in.
Posted by Rachael at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment