5/14/12

Did I forget to mention?

We're having baby #3!!

I kept waiting for the perfect way to announce it -- Ok, that's not true, time has just flown by taking care of my 3 and 1 year olds that posting it on the blog kept falling off of my To-Do list.

Poor third child.

We are due at the end of September with another little BOY! (No name picked yet)

We are all thrilled and it is really fun because Trip really gets it that he has a baby brother. He already kisses my belly and tells me that he loves his baby brother. This baby will be 18 months younger than Anna Kate, which I know will be a challenge, but we are excited that all of these kiddos will be so close in age.

It is hard to believe I am already 20 weeks. This pregnancy has been the easiest of the three. Maybe because I am so distracted. Maybe because the Lord knew that I would already have my hands full!

1 comments:

Christy Jones said...

Congratulations, Kuper Family!!