4/2/12

bubba and sissy


(Watching Trip out the window. So exciting!)

(Sweet kisses)


As I've written so many times, Trip and Anna Kate have such a special bond. While they are not without their fair share of sibling conflict, the majority of the time they play really well together and truly want to be near each other. Anna Kate adores her big "Bubba", which is something I expect from a younger sibling. But Trip also genuinely cares for his "Sissy" and when she is not playing with him, he will come to me saying, "Mama, I want Sissy to play with me."

I'm not sure why their closeness surprises me, but it does. In all honesty, when we first found out we were pregnant with number 2, I hoped for a boy so that Trip could have a little buddy. Turns out, he got the little sissy that is the perfect friend for him.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: