I think what I love about the pictures I snap from my phone are that [even though they aren't the best quality] they pretty accurately capture the reality of life. For instance ...
This adorable shot of Trip and Anna Kate in their matching chairs also reveals piles of laundry in the background and the fact that I have my 9 month old camped out in front of the TV in order to accomplish some household tasks.
What the picture below doesn't reveal is that Anna Kate has just chewed on the side of the fast food restaurant table OR that I am about to feed her a lunch of french fries in an effort to distract her long enough to have a semi-attentive adult conversation with a good friend.
(Is it bad that I justified the french fries because we were at Chik-fil-A? It's better than McDonald's, right?)
... But hey, at least she's happy and looks cute!!






1 comments:
Is this the mom who said she'd never put big hair bows in her daughter's hair like her mom did to her?
Post a Comment