12/6/11
6 years!
I am a little behind the ball on some of my posts, but wanted to be sure and make note of the awesome vacation J and I took to celebrate our 6 years of marriage.
J had a work conference in Miami over our anniversary, so we decided to make a trip of it and I joined him at the Fountaine Bleau hotel in Miami. We slept, ate good/expensive food, had relaxing massages, spent quality time together, and slept some more!
We both agreed that 6 years seems like such a short period of time for all that has happened in our lives!
Of course, we can't take the credit! Christ has been the foundation of the past 6 years, and His Word our guide. We have grown together, challenged each other, and with each passing year I am more amazed at the grace that J shows me as his wife. He works hard without complaining. He provides for our needs physically and spiritually. He is patient with me, loving, and kind.
We both know that without Christ as our anchor, our marriage would not be sustained. We praise Him alone for 6 wonderful years of marriage!
Posted by Rachael at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment