7/5/11
Trip the Tester!
I attempted to have a little July 4th photo shoot with my kids dressed in their cute outfits, but Trip was simply not having it. He didn't want any pictures taken of himself, and when I was trying to take pictures of Anna Kate, he was constantly jumping on me or her!
Alas, these are the best I could do.
Let's just say that Trip has been quite the little challenge lately. He is really trying to assert himself with me, doesn't want to do a thing I say, and is not responding well to my attempts at discipline.
Is this what they call the "terrible two's"?
I am about half way through Shepherding a Child's Heart and so far it has provided some really great, Biblical advice. Hopefully it will lend some good practical advice for how to handle this stage of discipline.
We shall see.
Posted by Rachael at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
May I just say-- I love little Tripp and I've never even met him. What a little rascal! Always going bonkers during your photo shoots. Classic!
Rach - get your bluff in early! You are a wonderful mama! Keep up the great work!
I am also half way through the same book right now. You are right, we will see! Anna Kate is so cute!
Post a Comment