3/9/11

Two Years!

March 2009

March 2010


March 2011

A lot sure does change in two years! It is so hard to believe that my baby boy is now a big brother (... a very sweet big brother). It feels like this week he has grown up over night. I am so proud of him and at the same time feel a little sad at this milestone.

For today, though, I celebrate! Happy Birthday to Trip!

My two year old talks in sentences, can count to 10, draws balloons, loves to be outside and give kisses, and now has a baby sister that he adores. He is definitely a Momma's boy, but loves to play rough with his dad.

My favorite Trip phrases:
"Hold You Momma" or "Hold You Dadda"
"Nome on" (translation is 'come on' while pulling on your finger)
"No, why not?" (his answer to almost every question)
"I dunno"
"I no want to"
"tisses" (for kisses. he can't say the "k" sound)
"baby bister" or "sissy"
"go ouside"
"uside down" (upside down)

Trip is learning to jump with two feet, which is so cute to watch. He is running fast, climbing and loves to be upside down. He has his moments of being a true two year old (like screaming and throwing things out of the cart at the grocery store), but most of the time he is laughing and is very sweet.

It is really amazing to see the Lord work in his little life and personality. I am so thankful that God has blessed J and I with this little boy to challenge us daily and amaze us with his developing spirit!

Happy Birthday Trip, we love you!

[We have his two-year doctor appointment tomorrow where we will find out his height and weight, so I will post that later.]

1 comments:

HPJ said...

Congratulations, Rachael and J and little Trip! What a sweet baby that has joined you!