If I owe you a returned phone call, email, or thank you note, please accept my apologies. I will get back to you soon, I promise.
I have been contending with a colicky (or reflux, or who knows what) baby for a couple of weeks now and my time free of screaming is fairly limited. We are working with our pediatrician to figure out what is making Miss Anna Kate so upset.
(She is sleeping for the first time all morning and Trip is being distracted by The Letter Factory, so I am writing as fast as I can ...)
In the meantime, if you have any tips for how to calm a crying baby (or how to maintain my sanity), please pass them along!



1 comments:
Oh Rach....poor baby and mommy! I hope you all figure our what's making the little girl so fussy!
I was a very colicky baby when I was little. My mom always tells me, "It was a good thing you didn't grow up in an abusive household with all the crying and screaming you did!" (Thanks mom!)
Anyway, I hope you can get some rest soon. AK is adorable and so beautiful, but of course I knew she would be with the parents she has!
I wish I had some advice to help, but I don't really know. The only thing we did for Riley for reflux was incline her bed and keep her upright as much as possible. We still do that and it seems to help. I'm sure you already know that tho! So sorry!
Take care and try to get some rest! Can't wait to meet your little girl sometime in the near future!
Post a Comment