
I think my girlie upbringing has made me resistant to all things pink ... until now. I mean - have you been in Baby Gap lately? The ruffles and tulle and pink are all so darn cute that I feel myself jumping on the 'girlie' bandwagon as I write this! I have surprised myself at the amount of pink there already is in AK's nursery.
Needless to say, I have been thinking a lot about what our little girl will look like. Will she look like me? I'm not sure why, but the anticipation to know is so much stronger with this pregnancy than it was with Trip. The consensus has been that Trip is a blend of me and J - that he doesn't look distinctly like either of us. He is unique (and pretty darn handsome in my opinion).
I guess it won't be too long until we find out what little Miss Anna Kate looks like. I can't wait!
[Just for grins - here is a picture of me with my own "Monkey" around Trip's age. Must be where he got the obsession!]
Needless to say, I have been thinking a lot about what our little girl will look like. Will she look like me? I'm not sure why, but the anticipation to know is so much stronger with this pregnancy than it was with Trip. The consensus has been that Trip is a blend of me and J - that he doesn't look distinctly like either of us. He is unique (and pretty darn handsome in my opinion).
I guess it won't be too long until we find out what little Miss Anna Kate looks like. I can't wait!
[Just for grins - here is a picture of me with my own "Monkey" around Trip's age. Must be where he got the obsession!]








1 comments:
I know that you said everyone thinks Trip is a good blend of you and J, however, I still think he looks A LOT like you......especially looking at your pics of when you were his age! He is one handsome boy and your little girl with be georgous!!
Post a Comment