Trip has started parroting some of the words that J and I use. His first "word" was the nickname for our dog Jack, "Jackaboo", pronounced "Taa-boo" by Trip. He also repeats diaper and Gigi (my mom's grandma name). Technically diaper and Jackaboo sound almost the same, but I am still counting them as two separate words :)
Here is a video ...



4 comments:
that is the greatest video ever! I wish we could see you guys more often.... but thank goodness for blogs!
Oh my! I think you're going to have a talker on your hands... he's so young to have so many words! Ya'll are doing a great job. Can't wait to see you, hopefully soon.
Hi, My name is Natalie, I think we may have gone to RB together? Anyways, I just found your blog randomly, you have a beautiful family!
http://www.teamimhoff.com
wow, i'm seriously impressed!!!
Post a Comment