1/12/10

10 Month Update

Since I didn't take a 9-month update picture, I wanted to make sure and get a 10-month one up quickly. Trip hasn't gained much weight but is stretching longer and longer and looking much more grown up to me lately. I looked through some pictures when we were in Houston last weekend and Trip is looking more and more like J. No doctors appointment until he is 12 months (I refuse to say 1 year), so I will have definite height/weight stats then.

Development:Still no crawling, but Trip is pretty mobile in his own way! He loves to dance and clap his hands. He is very loud and makes lots of cute sounds. He eats most table foods now which makes life a lot easier. He now has 4 teeth, two top and two bottom.

Likes: Throwing things, jumping, yelling and banging things. Such a boy! He LOVES his "Dad Dad" and still loves his "Lamby"! He is still a cuddle bug and gives good hugs to anyone he can ... He doesn't know a stranger. He loves green beans.

Dislikes: Being left alone or when no one is paying attention to him. Hates peas.

Fun Memories: When I pick him up from the nursery at church or MOPS they always tell me that he spent the entire two hours entertaining all of the other kids (I think he is taking after his father and Uncle Collins!).

0 comments: