6/10/09

Swimming with Grandpa



This past weekend while J was golfing with some of his good friends, Trip and I went into San Antonio and met J's family for a day at the pool. These are a few cute pictures of Trip swimming with Grandpa. We also got this on camera and it was hilarious because Trip fell asleep while his grandpa was holding him in the water. You can kind of see in the second picture above that his eyes are closed. I guess it's good that he is so comfortable in the water! I didn't get a good picture of his entire outfit, but he was wearing LaCoste swimming trunks and red collared shirt that belonged to J when he was a baby. (I doubt that anyone reading this is surprised that J was so stylish as a baby ... especially if you've met his super-stylish mom!)

0 comments: