6/6/09

2-Month Update


So, I'm a month late on this, but wanted to get it down in writing before I forget.
Trip at 2 months:
Height: 22 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 12 lbs. 12 oz (75th percentile and almost double his birth weight)
Everyone says he looks like: A mixture of Rachael and J, but not distinctly like either.
Development: Smiles, but no real laugh yet. Reaches for things, but doesn't grab yet. Could use a little work on his neck strength. Sleeps through the night at least 8 hours (Yes!).
Loves: mornings, watching tv with dad, naps with mom, showers with dad, car rides, nakey time
Hates: tummy time, being sleepy, gets annoyed with too many kisses from his parents
Fun memories: J and I both love when Trip coughs or sneezes because every time when he is done he lets out a big sigh like he has just run a marathon. I will try and catch this on video and share. Also, when we shower him with a little too many kisses, he makes this face like he is totally disgusted and annoyed. It's so cute that it makes us want to kiss him even more!

0 comments: