5/10/09

My first Mother's Day

Thanks to my wonderful husband, this was a fantastic first Mother's Day! He gave me a Bluetooth to make it easier for me to talk on the phone while holding Trip. We ate a wonderful brunch at the Cypress Grill here in Boerne. And the best part of the day was the long nap I took while J took care of our little man. Then, we ate dinner with J's family in San Antonio. All in all, a fabulous day!

Our first family picture ... Isn't that terrible!?!

Trip wearing the cute outfit that my mom gave him last weekend.

My little Mommy's Boy :)

3 comments:

thepeytons said...

Happy Mother's Day Rach! What a sweet lil man you have... or should I say big lil man! He has grown so much and is so handsome!! Love you!

thetriggers said...

Oh my word, he is precious! I can't wait to see him next month!

Leigh Anne Salter said...

I think is on of the cutest Kuper men I have ever met! Thanks for the birth announcement. I can tell that parenthood suits you well. Lots of Love to you all.