4/14/09

So, I haven't posted in a little while and have been bad these past few weeks about taking pictures. Fortunately, I have taken a few on my cell phone to send to my mom, so I thought I'd share some of those here. The two below are from a few weeks ago when Trip still had a full head of hair. These shots were taken within seconds of each other ... you can see how quickly his mood can change!
I just thought this yawn was adorable!This picture shows how much of his hair has fallen out. He has a major receding hair line and a little bit of a comb over!I took this one this morning because I thought he looked so cute and chubby! I took Trip to the doctor yesterday morning because he has a cold and he weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs. 13 oz! That's a gain of more than 3 lbs. since his last appointment 3 weeks ago.

0 comments: