1/8/09

Roommate Weekend, Minus One


This past weekend, two out of the three of my college roommates came in town with their husbands. We were missing sweet Mackenzie, but she was in our thoughts! From left to right are Kelli and her husband Garrett, me and J, and Johanna and her husband George. Kelli and Jo came all the way from California to hang out, see our new home and be amazed by my huge baby belly! We had a lot of fun, visited nearby Fredericksburg and played some intense games of Cranium. Spending time with two of my best friends brought such joy but also made me miss getting to see them more often.

1 comments:

Ashley Antle said...

Hi, Rachael.

I love reading your blog. I bet I could give you a run for your money on what you say is your "huge" baby belly! We are just five weeks away from delivery. I'll have a c-section on Feb. 12. I hope you are feeling great. You look so cute! Happy New Year!

Ashley