Three weeks ago, J and I had a "maternity photo shoot." You can see all of the pictures by going to www.westvita.com (our password is kuper). It was a lot of fun. We took the pictures on Main St. here in Boerne. My belly has grown even more since these were taken. I had a doctors appointment this week and the doctor said, "My, you have a very active little boy in there!" I feel the baby moving constantly, but thought that was fairly normal. According to the doc, although a good sign for the baby's health, being so active is not the norm. We'll see if that means he will be an active child ... maybe he'll take after his uncle Collins!
Only 7 more weeks to go!




1 comments:
I don't know what's better- your beautiful belly or the pleased look on J's face as he stares at it!! Hang in there - you will be great parents!
Post a Comment