Last night, J's dad got us tickets to the Spurs vs. Mavs game. This was my first professional basketball game to attend and our seats were amazing! We were within talking distance from Mark Cuban, who wasn't nearly as animated as I hoped he would be. It was strange not knowing who to cheer for moving from the DFW area to the San Antonio area ... I think our allegiance will be to the Spurs, but it was fun to see the Mavs in action too. My favorite part of the game was the large chocolate and vanilla swirled frozen yogurt I picked up during half time!11/5/08
Spurs vs. Mavs
Last night, J's dad got us tickets to the Spurs vs. Mavs game. This was my first professional basketball game to attend and our seats were amazing! We were within talking distance from Mark Cuban, who wasn't nearly as animated as I hoped he would be. It was strange not knowing who to cheer for moving from the DFW area to the San Antonio area ... I think our allegiance will be to the Spurs, but it was fun to see the Mavs in action too. My favorite part of the game was the large chocolate and vanilla swirled frozen yogurt I picked up during half time!Posted by Rachael at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
rachel, i'm sure you will soon learn to chant with the rest of us ... GO SPURS GO! especially come playoffs!!!
Post a Comment