I haven't heard the entire story yet, but above is a picture of my step dad, Kent, and my two little brothers, Timmy (in the brown shirt) and Trett (in the Mizzou shirt) with a buck Kent shot in our neighborhood.
Kent's ritual every week is to sit for hours in a tree stand in our backyard with his bow trying to shoot a buck. The last time he successfully shot one, it didn't immediately fall over, but ran off. Kent found it dead in our neighbor's front yard! Can you imagine coming home to that!?!
I guess I can't really call my brothers "little" anymore! They are both sophomores at the University of Missouri (Go Tigers!). They have both turned out to be such men, and even though I know they had nothing to do with killing this buck, I am so proud of them!
11/10/08
Boys and a Buck!
Posted by Rachael at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
oh. my. lanta.... this is so disturbing but hilarious....
love you rach and j!!!!
-ash
Post a Comment