12/29/15

Date to the Ballet




I had the opportunity to take Anna Kate to the San Antonio Ballet's student production of Snow White with some friends from our Classical Conversations group. It was such a special time with my biggest girl and I relished in every minute. I forget sometimes how much having a baby in my arms keeps me from holding my other little ones. With my arms and lap free, I held Anna Kate for the entire hour and a half show. And I LOVED it!

Anna Kate loved having the one on one time with me, she loved the beautiful dancers, especially the girls dressed up like deer. She also followed the storyline pretty well. After the queen dressed as a witch poisoned Snow White, I asked Anna Kate what she thought  would happen next. She whispered in my ear, "I think the queen will come back and tell Snow White she is sorry and then they can be friends."

Oh, Anna Kate, I hope you always see the world through such a beautiful lens!

0 comments: