9/12/14

Number 4





That's right! Number 4 is due to arrive in March!

The kids and I wore the shirts (pictured above) to tell my family about the baby. Trip was number one, AK number 2, Wills number 3, and there was a small number 4 on my belly. The puzzle took everyone a little while to figure out. My favorite reaction was from Whitney - who in all fairness I just send the picture of the shirts to. She asked if we were adopting a teenage girl :)

Gigi just thought I was number 4 and J must be number 5. And Cappy didn't notice the shirts for a while.

When we told Timmy, he said, "Oh my goodness, enough already folks!" (Not a surprising reaction from him, but it made us laugh.

We are excited for this new addition to our crazy, wonderful crew. Each of our children have been blessings in our lives and we know the fourth will be the same. We love the little peach (that's how big it is) already!

Trip and Anna Kate practicing for the new baby. I know they will be such big helpers and such loving siblings.


0 comments: