At the end of June my sister Whitney married her sweetheart Mike. This wedding was a LONG time in the making, but absolutely everything about it turned out perfectly. From the weather and location to the Monarch butterflies ;)
The wedding was at Holland Lake Lodge in Montana. This place turned out to be so much more than I expected.
Here is a picture of the "Johnson" girls with our coin necklaces from Mimi. She had these made out of Rush's coin collection, and we all wore them the night of the rehearsal dinner. It was a special tribute to the Patriarch of the Johnson family and is a gift from Mimi that we all treasure. She gave each grand daughter the necklace around the time of our weddings.

A few pictures of the rehearsal, which was in the same location as the actual wedding and reception.

Some pictures I snapped on my phone...
View from the car window driving through Montana.
The wedding was at Holland Lake Lodge in Montana. This place turned out to be so much more than I expected.
Here is a picture of the "Johnson" girls with our coin necklaces from Mimi. She had these made out of Rush's coin collection, and we all wore them the night of the rehearsal dinner. It was a special tribute to the Patriarch of the Johnson family and is a gift from Mimi that we all treasure. She gave each grand daughter the necklace around the time of our weddings.
A few pictures of the rehearsal, which was in the same location as the actual wedding and reception.
Some pictures I snapped on my phone...
View from the car window driving through Montana.
Good looking brothers (Sorry I left you out Trett... you're good looking too).
Harper getting some time with her aunt.
The beautiful bride... I mean, seriously.
Me and my handsome husband, who also officiated the wedding.
I think the best part of this wedding is that Whitney chose (and was chosen by) such a great guy. We are so excited to add him to the crazy mix of the Johnson/Gross/Kuper/Thompson/Nagy Family.








0 comments:
Post a Comment