I took this picture of Anna Kate the other day. When I uploaded it to the computer, I realized how much it reminded me of the picture I have hanging above my desk of Trip when he was around 2 years old. The angle and lighting is different, but those profiles sure are similar! Love those cute noses, long eye lashes, and full lips and cheeks. Sweet babies.
1/19/13
profile
I took this picture of Anna Kate the other day. When I uploaded it to the computer, I realized how much it reminded me of the picture I have hanging above my desk of Trip when he was around 2 years old. The angle and lighting is different, but those profiles sure are similar! Love those cute noses, long eye lashes, and full lips and cheeks. Sweet babies.
Posted by Rachael at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment