
I had the blessing of spending most of the day today one-on-one with my sweet baby girl. We went grocery shopping, grabbed lunch, and ran errands. It seems like such little things, but it really was one of the first times in a long time we had so much time together.
It was wonderful.
Things I want to remember ...
Everywhere we went, she said "hello" when we arrived, and "Thank you, bye bye" when we left.
I played a Veggietales DVD for her in the car, and by the end of one of our errands she started singing the song, "Broccoli, celery...." in the sweetest little girl voice. I hope I never forget that little voice.
Once returning home, she told me she needed to go potty. I asked if she meant she needed to go potty like her big brother does, and she said yes. I put her on the toilet, and she went #2! I was amazed! I have no idea if this means we will be potty training. I sort of have my hands full at the moment. But if she asks, who am I to stop this girl?! She has always been really independent, so I am sure she will potty train herself :)
I love you sweet Anna Kate. You amaze me!




1 comments:
Love that sweet girl! Glad you were able to have special time with your special girl!
Post a Comment