With the help of a long time family friend, we are finally getting around to the project we began a year and a half ago ... the kitchen cabinets. The doors have been off of our cabinets since the first week we moved into our house in 2010, so this project is long overdue!
Both kiddos are getting their hands dirty and having fun with the project. Although I'm sure things would go much faster without an almost-three-year-old "helping" and asking questions every minute, or without a wild almost-one-year-old climbing in and out of the construction area!




2 comments:
Rachel - I was just reading Christian Srp's blog and saw a pic of Anna Kate on it and freaked out!! My worlds collided! My brother grew up blaying baseball with Michael and his twin brother and so I ran across Christian's blog via Michael's facebook. I've never actually never met her, but I follow her blog (stalker???) Anyways, it is so fun to know that you know Michael and his family, they are so sweet. I don't know them as well as my brother and dad, but I have fond memories watching them play ball and talk about deer hunting stories. If you see Michael tell him I say Hi!
Yeah! I'm so glad your getting doors on your cabinet's. Miss those babies! Mom
Post a Comment