1/15/12

10 months





  • Can light up any room!
  • Started crawling, pulling up on things, and a little bit of "cruising".
  • Constantly giggling.
  • When she hears J's voice when he comes home from work, she speeds down the hallway giggling until he swoops her up.
  • Will play with Trip for extended periods, usually giggling the entire time.
  • Copies Trip's "fits" by screaming loudly for no apparent reason.
  • Rocks her body, or bops to any music.
  • Loves her pink blanket, rubs the silk part with her hands when she is falling asleep or against her face sometimes.
  • She stopped nursing at exactly 10 months. I was sick for about a week, and probably pretty dehydrated so was not producing enough milk. It was a mutually good time to stop nursing because I could hardly function, but every day I am still a little bit sad about it.
  • 0 comments: