(playing in our new backyard!)
I have been away from my dear friend the computer for a couple of weeks now and feel like there is a ton to update on ...
In a fairly short period of time, we found a new home, moved, traveled to Missouri and suddenly found ourselves surrounded by boxes and entering the third trimester of pregnancy! We moved out of our beloved (but tiny) rental home and bought a home with room to grow ... just in time for our baby girl!
The best part of the house is the 1+ acre of land that Trip has to run around on. This couldn't have come at a better time. He constantly wants to be outside, and the weather in South Texas is perfect this time of year - between 60 - 75 degrees most days.
The second best part - a regular sized kitchen and dishwasher! In our rental house, we had a half size dishwasher, something I had never seen before and hope to never see again! It seems backward, but a bigger kitchen is much easier to keep clean and definitely easier to cook in.
We are finally feeling settled, despite a garage full of boxes to unpack. We are having fun getting to put our own personal touches on our new home and I can't wait to decorate Anna Kate's nursery. Only a few short months left before she joins us!




3 comments:
3rd trimester already? I miss you and will call soon. So glad you are loving your new home!
I cant believe you are in your 3rd trimester. Where does time go? You all look great, I love the family pic. And congrats on the new house. How fun. Post some pictures of it soon.
OH NO!!! I just mailed your Christmas card to your old address!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send me your new address, so I can updated my address book. Congrats on your new home! I bet you are so excited!
Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment