9/13/10
My Big Boy
Lately I have heard from a lot of people how much more like a "big boy" Trip looks. Seeing him every day, I'm not sure that I noticed the change. But when I was looking at these pictures that I took a few days ago, I thought to myself that I could see a glimpse of my little baby turning into a big boy. He is losing those chubby cheeks and only has one roll left on each leg. My mom bought him these Converse All Star shoes, which I think are so cute, but also fall into the big boy category. He looks like such a cool kid when he wears them.
I know the time between now and the new baby's arrival will fly by, so I am trying to really cherish this time with Trip as my only baby. He is growing more independent every day, which I know will be a blessing once we have two, but makes me sad in this moment.
Posted by Rachael at 5:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
First and foremost, congratulations on your beautiful family. Trip is perfect, and you and J look great. I'm delighted to hear you're having another baby too!! I've checked your blog via Court's blog, and wanted to say hello. Big hugs and congrats again. I also wanted to add that you take lovely photos; you've always had an arty eye. xxHannah Johnson
Post a Comment