Today I turn 26 and the best present I could ever have asked for is my baby boy! The Lord has blessed J and I beyond belief!
I love how he has his hands cupped around his face in this picture. If you can't tell from this picture, he is drowning in all of the 0-3 month clothes. He is such a tiny little guy!
Here is a picture of all of my boys ... I love Jack peering over J's shoulder at Trip. We still haven't determined if he is trying to be protective, or if he is just curious.



4 comments:
Are you all just the happiest people in the world? Your baby is beautiful!! Please email me your mailing address. I have something to send your way. CONGRATS!!! lauravanhoosier@msn.com
Happy b-day! We can't wait to meet trip tomorrow!
hey is so cute. I'm dying to meet him.
What a sweet little guy--he is precious!! Congratulations, friends! We can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment