2/20/09

Week Long Baby Shower

Over the past week, many of my best friends and family members showered me with gifts from a distance during a "Long Distance Baby Shower" orchestrated by my best friend Johanna. I tried to capture the love in this photo with the gifts spread across our coffee table. The week started with flowers from my best friends on Saturday, followed by fun gifts to open each day of the week from people all over the country. One of the most memorable gifts came from my sister, Whitney, in Washington, D.C. ... she sent a baby MP3 player with the note, "I thought the MP3 player was crucial - we must expose baby Trip to Beyonce at a young age!" (J would definitely agree!).
The week of surprises was such a blessing and I am so grateful for everyone's generosity!

1 comments:

agross said...

Thanks for mentioning me and the baby blanket Trip will ALWAYS have because his favorite Aunt Annie Onie still sleeps with hers :).