10/27/08

Girls Weekend!


My mom and sister came to Boerne for the weekend while my step dad joined J and a few of his friends for fishing at the Texas coast. The weekend passed way too quickly, but it was so good to share my new home with a few members of my family. Unfortunately, the picture above is the only one we got of all three of us over the weekend and I am mid-sentence trying to tell the man taking the picture how the camera works! We were all sporting our Missouri Tiger gear in preparation for the game against Texas.
You can see my growing baby bump in the picture below. We hung out in Boerne for the most part, but also took a brief trip over to Sisterdale and Fredericksburg so that Anna and I could pose in front of the Sister Creek Vineyard sign. Mom and Anna tasted some of the fine Hill Country wines and I enjoyed the beautiful weather.




0 comments: