9/11/08

Meet Baby Kuper!


Today we (finally) had our first doctors appointment! We were able to see our baby moving and hear its heartbeat - which is an indescribable experience. The due date is March 14 ... just two days after my 26th birthday. J joked that this would be the last year I would be getting any birthday presents!

Quote of the day:
"For some reason I thought the doctor was going to come in and say, 'You're not really pregnant' ... I just wasn't expecting to see an actual baby!" (J Kuper)

Honestly, as I've started feeling better with less morning sickness, I have had the same thought cross my mind. Especially since I am still not really showing. So seeing a real baby squirming around inside of me made the reality of our pregnancy much more real! (This is a picture of the squirming baby below.)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that you can blog about your growing predicament! :D This is a fun time of life for you guys! I'm so happy for all 3 of you (and of the course the grandparents!)...blessings all over your growing bundle of love!

xoxo,
Becca

Kelli said...

They spelled your name wrong on the baby picture.

LOVE YOU!

Kelli

Martha Elaine Belden said...

so exciting, you guys! i just heard you were pregnant about a week ago, and i'm just so thrilled for you both!

AND i just realized you have a blog. gotta go add you to the growing list ;)

congratulations, and i gotta say... i CAN'T WAIT to meet baby kuper!!!